BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jazmin F.
Little Elm, TX
Three words. YUM. YUM. YUM. Seriously I love this pizza brand the crust is delicious and I also love the spices that they sprinkle on top! Very very yummy!
Lee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are good. the sauce is a little more zesty than I prefer. I enjoy a sweeter sauce, but the size of the pizza, and convenience is great for the price.
Deborah F.
Love the rising crust. It is so flaky and has great flavor. The pizza has lots of cheese and pepperoni over the whole thing. Excellent value for the price.
Andrea S.
DiGiorno has always been a favorite frozen pizza brand of mine! The rising crust is especially good because it is so soft and always has a great taste too.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is pretty good! One of tge best frozen pizzas you can buy! Its a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Layla F.
I love this pizza it taste so good my family buys it all the time I love how the crust is Cushing and it does not have to much sauce and has real cheese
reina l.
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of pizza. I has this pizza a few times before and its decent. It has a good crust and the right amount of cheese and sauce.
Deanna H.
Newport News, VA
I really like the rising crust, taste like delivery, only better! The pepperoni was flavorable- the sauce had just the right amount of spice. Delicious!
Karah M.
Oak Grove, KY
Such a great frozen pizza. It's definitely a nice easy meal for the whole family. Love the crust and great sauce and just the right amount of pepperonis.
Heather K.
Lockport, NY
I absolutely love pizza… But this was not one of my absolute favorites. I just didn't care for the taste that much but I don't think it was awful either.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.