BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Arielle T.
Warren, OH
There's a lot of dough to this pizza, it is a rising crust but there's a lot of it to eat, nearly too much. The sauce, meat and cheese taste great, though.
Devan A.
Morristown, NJ
This is a good frozen pizza option. You can always count on digioro to have great tasting pizza options. It's thicker, which I like and the sauce is sweet.
makayla w.
Charleston, WV
Personally not a fan of frozen pizza, but the rest of my family is all for frozen foods. I think it was a bit over-rated and it tasted kind of bland to me.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
I love DiGiorno rising crust, the crust is so soft, and it doesn't taste like frozen pizza crust, like the others do. I always repurch this brand of pizza.
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
This is a reliable option for a frozen pizza if you're in a pinch at dinner time. I prefer it to most other frozen pizzas and like the soft, rising crust.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
HAS A GREAT FLAVOR TO IT , IT AMAZING, ESPECIALLY RISING CRUST . THIS Pizza is a 10 out of 10 I recommend it to everybody that loves peace as much as I do.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, Missouri
We are equal opportunity pizza lovers, but definitely know what we like and don't like. These pizza are definitely worth the price, when they're on sale ;)
Jennifer S.
Digorno is our go to pizza. I haven't had a flavor I didn't like, they taste really good and they're awesome for supper on a busy night. Kids love it too!
Bunnie R.
St Petersburg, FL
This pizza is pretty good. My dad and I love making this on Friday nights and watching hold movies. We add extra pepperoni and cheese and it's so good. :)
Chelsea W.
I don't know how much there is to say about a pizza lol, but it's good. The sauce is a little sweet, too sweet for some of my family, but I enjoy it a lot.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.