BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Bunnie R.
St Petersburg, FL
This pizza is pretty good. My dad and I love making this on Friday nights and watching hold movies. We add extra pepperoni and cheese and it's so good. :)
Marisol D.
In my family everyone love ❤ pizza 🍕. Its an easy and fast dinner specially when you are on the run and don't have time to cook. Pepperoni its my favorite.
Arielle T.
Warren, OH
There's a lot of dough to this pizza, it is a rising crust but there's a lot of it to eat, nearly too much. The sauce, meat and cheese taste great, though.
Leanna D.
Albany
These are the best freezer pizzas out there. The sauce to cheese ratio is on point and the rising crust actually makes me feel like I'm making real pizza.
Isis R.
Mesquite, TX
This is such a good pizza tastes as great as out food pizza great amount of sauce and the pepperoni is just amazing the rising crust gives a good texture.
Marina C.
Orange, NJ
I love, love, love this pizza! My family does too when it comes to pizza or my cooking. They enjoy just popping it into the oven and having it ready fast.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, Missouri
We are equal opportunity pizza lovers, but definitely know what we like and don't like. These pizza are definitely worth the price, when they're on sale ;)
Chelsea W.
I don't know how much there is to say about a pizza lol, but it's good. The sauce is a little sweet, too sweet for some of my family, but I enjoy it a lot.
Tricia D.
Enumclaw, WA
Whenever I go grocery shopping I always pick up a frozen pizza so we have one in the freezer at all times. This is the Our favorite of the frozen variety.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
I love DiGiorno rising crust, the crust is so soft, and it doesn't taste like frozen pizza crust, like the others do. I always repurch this brand of pizza.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.