BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brittany M.
A nice pizza when toy don't feel like hand making anything or ordering in. The pepperoni is always delicious but I feel that the crust could use more flavor
Naadira S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Crust is delicious :) Also, the pepperoni's taste fresh like those from a actual pizza restaurant. When cooked right, its soft, easy to pull apart & CHEESY !
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
This is most definitely my favorite brand of pizza. The crust is delicious and all the topping are amazing. For a frozen pizza, this is really great quality
Sarah S.
Osceola Mills, PA
This pizza is my favorite! It is better than any pizza I could get at a pizza shop! It is the only pizza I will buy now! I love the stuffed crust pizza also!
Kelsea W.
Stephens City, VA
When I don't feel like ordering a pizza, it is way cheaper to just pick up a frozen one from walmart, not to mention, DiGiorno pizzas are sometimes better!!
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
I do not like this frozen pizza I personally think the quality is not that great and it is overpriced compared to better options of frozen pizza at the store
Anastasiia K.
Little Elm, TX
This one is my favorite of all frozen pizzas. I love how i can bake it at home at any time of the night/day and it doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. Yummy!
Cheri C.
Circleville, OH
Tastes great but too much crust without toppings. I like my pizza edge to edge and this one isn't. the rising crust is too crunchy wish it was a softer crust
Denielle D.
I really love DiGiorno pizza, and the rising crust is always nice and fluffy, and the pizza just always tastes really good. I've never had a bad experience.
Kim R.
Indian Trail, NC
My favorite frozen pizza. I like others too but those are more specialty. But this is my favorite for pepperoni or 4 cheese. Thin crust or rising! Love both!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.