BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Mayte P.
I love this pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it feels like you order it but you know you made it at home. so nice a puffy and toasty<3
melissa c.
As a pizza lover this one hits the spot. It tastes absolutely amazing the crust cooks throughly and the pepperoni too. A bit pricey but it's worth the money
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA
I live pizza and this frozen pizza is the closet you can get to a restaurant style pizza. The sauce on the pizza is amazing my favorite topping is pepperoni.
Becca A.
Digorno really is delicious. I don't know if it's as comparable to delivery as they advertise, but it's pretty close. Plus they're less greasy than delivery.
Julian S.
Ogden, UT
Yum!!!! I absolutely love this pizza and would recommend this pizza to anyone. The pepperonis don't taste like other frozen pizza ones, they are super good!
Hannah S.
Manchester, NH
I love this pizza! This is the only brand I buy in frozen pizza. It is always so good and tastes great even the next day. It has great flavor for the price.
Liberty T.
Hemet, CA
Very good. I enjoy this pizza much better than Red Baron brand pizza. This crust is what does it for me and the entire item is higher in quality in general.
Naomi T.
Dinuba, CA
Love this pizza brand I definitely would recommend this to all people. It is very mouth watering. Love this!!! I would rate this a 10 out of 100 love it!!!!
Cara D.
Bakersfield, CA
We love this pizza! It taste like delivery. We weren't disappointed in it at all. It's great when you find a frozen pizza that doesn't taste like cardboard.
Amanda J.
Palmerton, PA
I did not like the flavor of the crust and there wasn't enough flavor in the sauce. I don't think I would buy it again but for the price it was an easy meal
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.