BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
I always buy this pizza to keep in my freezer when I don't want cook anything for dinner. I love how fast it is to make and it taste way better than Pizza Hut.
Hilary J.
Lakeside, CA
My kids absolutely love DiGiorno pizza...who are we kidding my husband and I love it too although we sometimes opt for a different flavor then just pepperoni.
Kayla L.
Banning, CA
Light fluffy crust just what i like i eat a lot of pizza and this is one i could eat all of the time the only thing is that i wish it had a little more cheese
Jackie V.
Edinburg
Good pizza love that's its quick and easy baking just stick it in the oven and let it cook for about 20-25 mins then you'll be enjoying some delicious pizza
Naomi T.
Dinuba, CA
Love this pizza brand I definitely would recommend this to all people. It is very mouth watering. Love this!!! I would rate this a 10 out of 100 love it!!!!
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
Great taste I really love any kind of pizza so I'm the last person you should ask to review a pizza. But it's not bad at all and I would recommend to other.
Amanda J.
Palmerton, PA
I did not like the flavor of the crust and there wasn't enough flavor in the sauce. I don't think I would buy it again but for the price it was an easy meal
Ryann M.
Antioch, CA
Such a good pizza with great quality especially it being frozen, I love it made in the oven the cheese isn't greasy & crust has nice crunch but also fluffy!
Becca A.
Digorno really is delicious. I don't know if it's as comparable to delivery as they advertise, but it's pretty close. Plus they're less greasy than delivery.
Elyssa Z.
Bellingham, WA
I honestly LOVE this pizza. It's usually better than getting take out/delivery and the crust is the FLUFFIEST. If you haven't had it yet, you're missing out.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.