BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Gloria R.
I love pepperoni and the rising crust makes it even better. I usually put it in the oven and like having a nice quiet family movie night with pizza and popcorn
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
We noally buy this pizza but for the last 3 times we felt a bit disappointed. the crust did not rise as previous experiences. we followed all the instructions.
erika d.
Antioch, CA
Best pizza you can actually cook yourself (kind of) and end up to taste really good. costco has one that taste exactly like this but i can't remember the name.
Lauren D.
Severn, MD
Our favorite frozen pizzas are always the ones with the rising crust. This one is good, but not my favorite! There is a little too much sauce than what I like.
Mary P.
Schiller Park, IL
I love this pizza. I am a coupon and ran across a good deal and stocked up for the kids. Saved me from cooking dinner a few nights. Fresh & Flaky. Great Pizza.
Heidi M.
Love this pizza for when you're too busy, tired, or strapped for cash for a quick dinner. I switch between DiGiorno, take out, homemade, and Red Baron frozen.
Tishema A.
This is the best brand for frozen pizza. I just simply love it . It's taste just like delivery just like there slogan says. "It's not delivery it's DiGiorno!"
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
I always buy this pizza to keep in my freezer when I don't want cook anything for dinner. I love how fast it is to make and it taste way better than Pizza Hut.
Brittney M.
Great flavor, easy to make and doesn't taste like a frozen pizza at all. I like to buy a couple of these and make a salad for a family meal. Everyone is a fan!
Isis O.
Lithonia, GA
I typically hate frozen pizzas because they taste frozen! This particular one does not and when cooked properly the crust gets incredibly crispy and delicious.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.