BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brandy Freeman D.
Bennettsville, SC
A great brand and great pizza. Bout taste like delivery pizza. I love the thick crust that it has. And all the flavors u can choose from my favorite is supreme
Danielle W.
Pizza was great but is a brand more on the expensive end. Usually only get when it's on sale and have a coupon. Doesn't taste any different from cheaper brands
nicole l.
Newton, UT
This was a fun pizza to cook for my family. it was big enough that 6 of us eating it could fill up. it had good flavor and was mildly spicy. the kids loved it!
Jonnathan B.
Niagara Falls, NY
I LOVE DiGiorno pizza. Very flavorful for frozen pizza. I always buy two or more whenever I get paid. Always look forward when these puppies come out the oven.
Elizabeth S.
Portland, OR
I just needed a quick dinner and didn't have time to make anything. Stopped by my local grocery store and picked up the cheapest one. You know, it did its job.
Gina R.
LOS FRESNOS, TX
One of my favorite pizzas to get for my kids! I know the saying of "they don't know it's not delivery." Well, they actually do know but love this just as much!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Great pizza we love it and have it often. My daughter loves the pepperoni kind we love it. The crust is pretty good we always like to get cheese stuffed also.
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
My favorite brand of frozen pizza! Makes a great lunch for my friend and myself! The rising crust really just makes the pizza 100 times better! Love DiGiorno!
Ashley S.
Stayton, OR
This our go to pizza. It has amazing flavor and the crust is puffy and filling. Sometimes we purchase the cheese flavored stuff rising crust, which is amazing.
Gloria R.
I love pepperoni and the rising crust makes it even better. I usually put it in the oven and like having a nice quiet family movie night with pizza and popcorn
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.