BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Olga C.
The best thing to have in your fridge when you live alone, it's really late and you feel like it's not a day to cook at all!! Haha, this pizza solves all your problems and the taste it's really good! I highly recommended it's the best thing to have when you dont feel like going out
Cassie E.
Sellersburg, IN
It's not delivery!! That's for sure, because I think this great quality pizza is better than delivery! So delicious and very much worth the higher prices than some other brands. You get what pay for with frozen pizzas. I will definitely buy this again.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Such a classic. Love this pizza & flavor. It comes out crispy, hot and with a lot of flavor. It does not taste bland like some of the other frozen pizzas I've had. It is also a decent size and price.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
Best confort food in the world! Also good for being as lazy as you can hahahahaha if you want to get a meal in under 15 minutes this is the option, is like thousands of calories but it tastes so good!
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
This is my families favorite frozen pizza. I love the rising crust and it does taste like delivery pizza. We honestly don't buy any other frozen pizza unless we are in the mood for a Chicago style pizza. Will continue to repurchase.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Probably one of the better frozen pizza brands. We usually get them at the big box stores to reduce the cost. They're a good alternative for a late night when you need to feed the kids in the fly. I like this kind and the plain; we usually add our own veggies and fresh garlic to it.
Rachel M.
Jacksonville, FL
As far as frozen pizzas go, this is about as classic as it gets. My husband and I always gravitate to this pizza when we don't know what to eat or when we don't feel like cooking! Not the best frozen pizza out there but it gets the job done and is available almost everywhere.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
They have a three pack of this pizza at sams club and it is my favorite go to for affordable yet delicious pizza! The rising crust is so much better than the original. I'm not sure how, but it is! I would most certainly buy it again, considering I buy them at least 3-4 times a month.
Courtney S.
Marion, IL
This is the best frozen pizza you can buy! The commercial are right, it taste just like delivery! The rushing crust is spectacular and and the sauce is delicious. A little more expensive than other brands but definitely worth it!
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
YES YES YESSSS!!! 10/10 I would buy again! Digiornos and Red Baron are my top fav frozen pizza brands! For the simple reason of...it comes out the oven FRESH!!! Like if YOU made it but...Better;) buy these pizzas with some buffalo wings and soda and it's MOVIE NIGHT!!!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.