BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Vanessa G.
Alexandria, VA
Love love love how easy and simple it is to get this ready. When the kids want pizza and want it quick I just pop a Digiorno into the oven and voila! Happy kids!
Norma M.
Giddings, TX
This pizza has a very good crunch to its crust. It's super crunchy, but it tastes a little dull. The rest of the pizza is very basic. Wish it had more pepperoni!
brandi t.
This pizza is really better than delivery! It's affordable and you can't eat just one slice! The sauce is very mild and the meats taste fresh as do the veggies!
Shelby T.
Beaverton , OR
This is my favorite frozen pizza. The pizza rises super well and you can sometimes find it on sale. It tastes great and I love it when I'm on busy or on the go.
Mary Anne W.
Columbia, MO
I generally prefer pizza from one of the local place, but if that's not an option then DiGiorno is my go-to. For a frozen pizza, I think it has the best flavor.
Jessica E.
Jasper, IN
We really like this pizza, however I wish they weren't so expensive. It's very filling and great on those busy days when you just can't make an elaborate dinner
Liz  C.
This is my go to frozen pizza. It tastes delicious. Just throw some butter and garlic powder on the crust when there is 4 mins left and it makes it even better!
Kati G.
La Mesa, CA
I love this pizza! The taste is great and the crust is probably my favorite part! All of their pizzas are great but the original pepperoni pizza is my favorite!
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
For a oven pizza they are pretty damn good. Full flavor, good size. Decent pricing. I only buy them when they are on sale. Can't pass these up at bargain prices
Caitlin B.
Tipton, IA
RISING CRUST IS THE WAY TO GO!

Rising Crust is the best DiGiorno has to offer. Sometimes the cheese can be a little skimpy but otherwise very good fort he price
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.