BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Lily L.
Los Angeles, CA
This one is one of my favorites of the DiGiorno brand. Nice quality, good taste, just what I need when I haven't the time to go out for pizza or wait for delivery.
Kristin L.
They are right! It's not delivery, its digiorno! I have never been disappointed with any of this brands pizza, although I do recommend baking it on a pizza stone.
kels T.
Usually I'm not a fan of the frozen pizzas but you cant go wrong with digiornos!the crust is sooo good and it doesn't even taste like you got it out of the freezer
Fascia B.
Ewing, NJ
Not a fan of this pizza. The dough was very sweet for my liking and it kind of took awhile to make. A friend had this at her birthday party didn't really enjoy it
Salina H.
Denver, NC
Thos was our favorite pizza, we preferred it over take out pizza. Until we found out we had a wheat/corn allergy in the family it was the only brand we would buy.
Dana T.
Leesburg, VA
My 'go-to' pizza when I'm dying for one! The crust is really soft and chewy. It really is better than delivery and, even with the pepperoni, isn't overly greasy.
Brenda G.
Gustine, CA
I love this pepperoni pizza. Ordering out just adds up. This pizza tastes just as good and any ordered in pizza. Just make sure that you follow the instructions.
Norma M.
Giddings, TX
This pizza has a very good crunch to its crust. It's super crunchy, but it tastes a little dull. The rest of the pizza is very basic. Wish it had more pepperoni!
Vanessa G.
Alexandria, VA
Love love love how easy and simple it is to get this ready. When the kids want pizza and want it quick I just pop a Digiorno into the oven and voila! Happy kids!
Destiny D.
Mmmm this pizza is delicious!!! And super quick to make! Pop it in the oven and out comes a mouth watering pizza! I love buying this pizza. It's one of my favorites
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.