BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Shawna R.
Las Vegas, NV
It's not delivery, its DiGiorno! sure like it better than delivery though. At least you know it will be hot when you're ready to eat it. Never a complaint about digiorno
Sarah  L.
This is my plan B dinner on busy weeknights. I don't cook them often, but I keep a pizza in the freezer just in case after school activities run long or something comes up.
I'm really not a fan of Digiorno. Although it is more affordable than a lot of the frozen pizzas it's still not that good. The crust is too mushy and heavy for my taste
Letty S.
El Monte, CA
I prefer to order pizza from pizza hut but I decided to try DiGiorno Rising Pepperoni Pizza and we really liked it. Good ingredients and excelent price. I recommend it.
Nancy E.
Portland, OR
Good go-to quick pizza. The flavor is usually good, for a frozen meal. It's a little greasy, but not as bad overall. The crust is nice and fluffy, with a decent taste.
Alana B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is actually my favorite pizza in the frozen pizza category. It's basic and delicious. The pepperonis are sometimes overly greasy to me but I would still recommend.
Jayme L.
Grand Prairie, TX
One of my favorite pizzas to buy when I have movie night with my boyfriend. Crust was fluffy and the cheese melts perfectly! Better than delivery from any pizza place.
Sabrina R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely loved it!!!!! my kids and husband LOVE it too. it is better than delivery just like it says in the commercial. Why get delivery when you can get DiGiorno!
Mercedez J.
Merritt Island, FL
I love pepperoni pizza, but digiorno is the best especially the crust. That what my family always went crazy over myself personally I just wanted the yummy pepperonies
Alicia L.
Olivehurst, CA
DiGiorno pizza is ok I personally don't really like the taste of their sauce though. I don't know why but it just tastes kind of off to me and I don't really like it
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.