BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kristin G.
Fairfield, PA
Delicious! DiGiorno has perfected the taste of take out pizza without leaving the house or paying a delivery fee! This is the only brand of frozen pizza I will ever purchase.
Chantel N.
Freemansburg, PA
I don't know if it's just me, but I really didn't care for DiGiorno's pizza. The crust was too thick and too much like cardboard. The sauce and cheese was really good though.
Lisa N.
Sebring, FL
Love the rising crust. Its a quality cook at home pizza. Really enjoyed the restaurant style quality in a cook at home pizza. The cheese stuffed crust is excellent as well.
Jessica K.
Hardy, VA
Tastes great!! Easy and fast dinner at a great price. My whole family loves this (even the dog, lol). I would recommend this to friends and would definitely purchase again.
Donna P.
Camden, OH
Last time we had this pizza was when they had the new sauce on it and it wasn't good at all, bought two pizzas and had to throw both of them out. I was highly disappointed.
Krissa M.
Salt Lake City, UT
By far my favorite Frozen Pizza Brand. Cooks easily and does not taste fake at all. I would say all that I have tried were good. Only think I haven't liked were the cookies.
Jayme J.
San Francisco, CA
Great frozen pizza. Gave it 4 stars even though I am not a fan of pepperoni. Once the pizza cools down, it is easy to pick the toppings off without losing all the cheese.
Sarah  L.
This is my plan B dinner on busy weeknights. I don't cook them often, but I keep a pizza in the freezer just in case after school activities run long or something comes up.
Anne G.
Solid flavor, accurate instructions on the box. It just depends how long you heat up the pizza if you get an efible product. I have never been disappointed with DiGiorno.
Shawna R.
Las Vegas, NV
It's not delivery, its DiGiorno! sure like it better than delivery though. At least you know it will be hot when you're ready to eat it. Never a complaint about digiorno
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.