BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Ashley B.
Frozen pizza is my go to for the kids on lazy nights. However, this pizza is one to please even the adults. The rising crust makes it more like restaurant pizza!
Pamela  R.
Kapaa, HI
I always cook this when I'm lazy to cook dinner for me and my boyfriend and we love the pepperoni and cheese because it's really simple for just a chill night and easy to cook.
Alexis  D.
Best frozen pizza I've ever tried. The crust is delicious. It's a super good pizza to give to kids. I serve it to my younger brother on my lazy days and he absolutely loves it!
Heather R.
Tacoma, WA
Delish! If I have pizza, and it's not home made, this is definitely my go to. The sauce is sweet, the portions with cheese to pepperoni is perfect. The crust is soft yet crispy
Carmen G.
Detroit, MI
The pizza was very good better than most. I can but two put in the oven much better than the 5.00 pizza I buy from the pizza shop. The crust is real good the pepperoni are good.
Linda R.
Ozona, TX
This pizza is great!! It has just the right amount of sauce, cheese everything. The crust tastes great too. The kids and I love it, we have it for dinner at least once a week.
Kristin G.
Fairfield, PA
Delicious! DiGiorno has perfected the taste of take out pizza without leaving the house or paying a delivery fee! This is the only brand of frozen pizza I will ever purchase.
Katherine H.
Columbus, GA
Pizza tasted very good and crust was nice and fluffy but there wasn't near enough cheese. I had to sprinkle some over the top just so I wouldn't be eating bread with marinara
Priscilla S.
Of all the pizza the only ones the fan bam never complains too much about is the digiorno pizza. The husband and I don't care for thin crust so the rising ones are pretty good
Dallas L.
Warrior, AL
Super simple to make, yet just as delicious as any other pizza! Absolutely perfect for nights when you've got a lot to do around the house but still need to cook. Great taste!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.