BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
caitlin m.
Cullman, AL
Amazing pizza. I love that it actually taste like delivery! The price is great and I love all of the combinations that you have to chose from. Cookies, just pizza, wings or breadsticks!
Lisa F.
Island Park, NY
Our favorite! Throw it in the oven and comes out like delivery; crispy crust and all. It's the prefect quick dinner for my boy friend and I. We each eat half and there is still left over.
Cheryl N.
Henderson, KY
DiGiorno has a great crust, lots of cheese and pepperoni. Sauce has a good flavor and pizza bakes up to a nice brown crunchy crust. Will continue to buy and try more variety of toppings.
Phyllis W.
I love digiorno's! I honestly think it's better than dominos at times. I like my pizzas to have thick crust and this pizza has it plus it taste amazing considering it's coming from a box.
Ash M.
Clarksville, Tn
Best frozen pizza ever, it rises so well and taste amazing. We always choose it at the grocery store, cooks in minimal time and it has a one of a kind taste we keep reaching for each week
Victoria  H.
Stockton, CA
Was busy trying to get ready for New Years . The kids kept asking for something to eat I popped the pizza in the oven . Didn't take too long and it was really good the kids loved it !
Lala J.
Las Cruces , NM
Very delicious, doesn't taste like it was frozen, my son loves it. Crust is not too soft or too crisp. This is the pizza I usually buy for those lazy dinner nights
Mayra C.
Very good pizza. Not your average frozen pizza. You put it in the oven for a couple minutes. Let it cool once you tale it out. And enjoy. Most delicious frozen pizza I've ever tried!
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
This pizza is ok for frozen. the pizza cooks pretty evenly, plenty of toppings but I am not a big fan of the sauce, its a bit strong for me. the rest of the family likes it though.
Erinn R.
Great flavor! Cooks evenly all throughout the pizza and leaves the crust crispy without burning! I love to keep a couple of these stocked in my fridge for quick go to family meals!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.