BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
pamela l.
Knoxville, TN
In a pinch my family gets this pizza for nights I don't want to cook and I want something tasty that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. This pizza is delicious. Better than most pizza places
caitlin m.
Cullman, AL
Amazing pizza. I love that it actually taste like delivery! The price is great and I love all of the combinations that you have to chose from. Cookies, just pizza, wings or breadsticks!
Ash M.
Clarksville, Tn
Best frozen pizza ever, it rises so well and taste amazing. We always choose it at the grocery store, cooks in minimal time and it has a one of a kind taste we keep reaching for each week
Lisa F.
Island Park, NY
Our favorite! Throw it in the oven and comes out like delivery; crispy crust and all. It's the prefect quick dinner for my boy friend and I. We each eat half and there is still left over.
Phyllis W.
I love digiorno's! I honestly think it's better than dominos at times. I like my pizzas to have thick crust and this pizza has it plus it taste amazing considering it's coming from a box.
Victoria  H.
Stockton, CA
Was busy trying to get ready for New Years . The kids kept asking for something to eat I popped the pizza in the oven . Didn't take too long and it was really good the kids loved it !
Lala J.
Las Cruces , NM
Very delicious, doesn't taste like it was frozen, my son loves it. Crust is not too soft or too crisp. This is the pizza I usually buy for those lazy dinner nights
Mayra C.
Very good pizza. Not your average frozen pizza. You put it in the oven for a couple minutes. Let it cool once you tale it out. And enjoy. Most delicious frozen pizza I've ever tried!
Julie T.
DiGiorno's tastes really good! The rising crust ones have genuinely fluffy crusts, just bake them exactly as the instructions say. Also, have water nearby, these get really dehydrating
Erinn R.
Great flavor! Cooks evenly all throughout the pizza and leaves the crust crispy without burning! I love to keep a couple of these stocked in my fridge for quick go to family meals!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.