BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
Super yummy and easy to make, love the crust because its full of flavor! Great alternative to when you don't want to spend the little extra from a chain pizza delivery place!
Kandice F.
Rochester, NY
Never disappointed with digiorno frozen pizza. My son is a super picky eater and loves this pizza. It always tastes great and takes 20 mins to prepare. You can't go wrong for a cheap quick dinner.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
This is a great tasting frozen pizza. The rising crust really adds another dimension to it. Frozen pizzas are our go to quick and easy meal after we've had a really busy day and just don't feel like cooking a meal.
Sami  G.
Sioux City, IA
I love this pizza! It doesn't taste like a frozen pizza and more like a restaurant pizza. The crust is delicious and there is plenty of toppings! The sauce is delicious and the pizza is pretty big.
Chelsea M.
Lakeland, Fl
If you love pizza with thick crust this pizza is perfect for you! To be honest, I am t he kind of person that will make a pizza and eat mostly just crust and the crust on this pizza is amazing!
Teyana G.
Brooklyn, NY
You can't go wrong with DiFiorno Pizza. It is very tasty and seems like a great quality. My husband tried it for the first time and was surprised by how great it tasted. It's a winner for sure.
member-2ef86ca85
Brookwood, AL
My son loves these pizzas. It's hard to find one that taste like the real thing. It's inexpensive as easy to cook. I highly recommend if h need something fast and simple.
Lauren b.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my absolute favorite frozen pizza to make for a quick meal whole my husband and I have movie night. The sauce is AMAZING and the crust always comes out just perfect!
Kara L.
Tulare, CA
Seriously one of the best pizzas that I have ever had, and the fact that it comes frozen is amazing because it is a quick fix for dinner and you get to eat it fresh and hot out of your oven!
Tara P.
Dublin, OH
I'll never not choose "rising crust" again! Delicious, inexpensive, & convenient! Why order pizza when you can make one in your oven? I couldn't believe the quality the first time I tried it!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.