BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
I LOVE this pizza! The crust is nice and thick but easy to bite into. The cause is super tasty and there are always enough pepperoni. This is by far my most favorite pizza brand out there. To me, this is much better than delivery pizza!! Yum!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I'm not too fond of frozen pizza & rarely eat it but digiorno is really the best the crust is so fluffy you can't even tell it's frozen pizza if I had to compare it to other frozen pizzas this one by far would be the best
Melissa F.
I love these pizzas! If we don't order out and get a frozen pizza this is the one that I pick every single time. The last time we had one my mom even sounded surprised that it was frozen and asked what it was so she could buy one.
Krista M.
I love these pizzas! They are the best frozen pizzas I have had. I prefer the half cheese half pepperoni pizzas, because I am a vegetarian, but the rest of my family is not, and the half and half allows me to eat pizza without either picking pepperoni off, or making my family all eat just cheese!
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
My husband would eat these all the time if I would let him. I enjoy them too. I love the rising crust because it doesn't taste like cardboard like some other frozen pizzas. The cheese and pepperoni are also good quality. I am not crazy about the kind of sweet flavor of the sauce, but like I said, my husband loves it!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I can eat pizza everyday, this one has always been a favorite but has son many calories. Other pizzas have a better last and fewer calories like udis gluten free pizzas which are my favorite and better than this one
Jada H.
Baltimore, MD
This is the absolute best emergency food! As a full time graduate student with a full time job, finding time to cook in the evenings when returning from class is impossible. But with these frozen pizzas, I can pop one in, get settled into home for the night and by the time I'm done, it's DINNERTIME!
Aubrey B.
This is definitely our go to for frozen pizza. We all love this! It is an easy prep dinner and still tastes delicious. Cheaper than ordering from a restaurant and also don't have to leave the house. By far the best.
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
DiGiorno is a great option is you need a quick meal at home one night. It is a little more pricey than the typical frozen pizzas, but they have a good taste to them. I do think you can tell the difference between delivery and DiGiorno, but like I said, it's still a good option for a quick meal.
Molly C.
So good! What can I say whatever I want a really good pizza that is a frozen pizza. I always turn to desire no I have never been disappointed by the way it tastes know anything about these products. Give me more! I want all the pizza!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)