BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Trey G.
Going
out to eat sometimes just isn’t in the cards. The reasons can be very numerous,
maybe getting dressed, money issues, or the hatred of the outside world. But
people can roll either way! DiGiorno is great due to the fact that it takes a
walk from the freezer to the oven and hunger problems will be gone within 20
minutes. Gas is no issue, the pizza is right in the oven, it’s there and ready
before the delivery! Plus in 2011, DiGiorno released a package that came with
the same great pizza, also with boneless wings.(DiGiorno.com) If there is other
people to feed, there is plenty of food to go around. Works pretty well for
people wanting to stay home and not face the outside world!

The
stronger point with the wonders of DiGiorno is the taste. A lot of frozen foods
can get pretty generic in taste at least. With Digiorno, generic isn’t the
case. The taste is great plus the sauce is aesthetically pleasing. Crust
compliments the cheese very well. They’ve got thin crust, rising crust, stuffed
crust, supreme, olives, the possibilities are endless ladies and gentlemen! The
ratio between cheese and pepperoni is pretty good from my experiences which is
a lot. The spices they use are quite fine, the crust rises easily and it's easy
as one, two, three to cook. The pizza is good to cut into many, many slices. Don’t
think you have enough good for the whole family? Again, there is the option of
getting things like wings or the very different types of pizza that they have
available.
Kelle T.
Purchased at: Kroger
First I’m going to say I LOVE pepperoni pizza!! It is just about the only pizza I will eat! I have tried a lot of frozen pizza. Digiorno is good. It’s in the middle for price at the grocery store. I tend to buy when they are on sale. I really like the rising crust style. This one has a good crust that is very similar to actual pizza places. It has a good amount of cheese and pepperoni slices on it. I also like that there’s not too much sauce. I’m not a big fan of a lot of sauce and tend to scrape off any excess. I would definitely recommend this one!
Kelly M.
I think that DiGiorno's Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas I have tried...I eat a lot of frozen pizzas. All of the ingredients have a great taste and quality. The crust rises very well and has a great soft texture. I really like the flavor of the sauce they use as well.
Taylor A.
BEST PIZZA EVER. This beats delivery, hands down. The sauce is amazing (I’m picky about tomato sauces) the cheese is to die for and the meats are top notch quality! I’m a big dough/crust lover and this pizza is my #1 choice above anything else. I wish I could be a spokesperson for Digiorno #ilovepizza #Digiorno
Vilma A.
Considering it frozen, this is a great pizza. The crust really is the best feature, it's thick and bready so, do not go for this if you're not a big crust fan. Overall it has a good amount of cheese and pepperoni, good sauce and good taste. It's one of the few pizzas that resembles a restaurant pizza which you can bake at home.I I'd definitely recommend if you want a pretty good bake at home pizza.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I love this pizza. Its very cheap and very good. they only thing that needs to be changed is the cooking time. It always takes longer than what the box says. IT is easy to prepare and easy to clean up! I wish there were more Pepperoni on it!
Nikole S.
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. It tastes great I like a thick crust pizza so the rising crust is nice. I like the little thicker than normal pepperonis. I try to keep one of these in my freezer for a quick lunch/dinner.
Marian A.
Westover
Love this pizza. The best frozen pizza. My fave is plain cheese and veggie. Very good and taste better than pizza from any delivery place around here. It's by far the wits frozen pizza out there.
Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
These are great to keep in the freezer for a quick meal or snack when you just don’t feel like cooking. This is one of my favorite frozen pizza brands. It also has a great package design. You can easily remove the pizza from the plastic packaging and you don’t need scissors. DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I tried this pizza because of a recommendation from my mother. We split the pizza in half which was a perfect portion, especially if you have a side planned with it. I was extremely pleased with the flavor of the tomato sauce. It had a nice lil kick to the sauce that was perfect. Lots of cheesy goodness and a wonderful flavor!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Sylvia J.