BY DIGIORNO

The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with big, juicy slices of pepperoni. see more...

• What Frozen Pizza's better, Tombstone or Digiorno ? DIGIORNO Risi...1 Answers
Patricia A.
Westerly
I don’t personally eat pizza but my sons are huge about what kind of frozen pizza they eat. DiGiorno’s Is the only kind my older son will eat. He likes the taste of the crust he likes that there’s not lots of “green” stuff on it.
Leanna C.
My favorite pizza to purchase love the soft crust and how it bakes it doesn't get hard and disgusting even when reheated it still maintains its deliciousness and is affordable compared to some brands
Desire A.
Albany , GA
My family loves this brand and we buy it at SAM's club all the time. We buy several at a time that way on lazy days we have it! The price is great, the taste is great. Make sure to leave it in for the recommended time or longer! If not the middle will still be smooshy, and it does not taste great!
Avery P.
Amherst
Would eat this every day just not laying down because one time I got a crumb in my eye and it stung really bad and I had to get eye drops and I sounded like a dying whale.
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
First time I never ate one I was like this pizza is not to bad I get one for the family when we have a movie night or I just don't feel like cooking
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
This pizza is great. Nice thick crust. It's pretty affordable. They cook pretty fast. It's my go to frozen pizza.
Jonalee V.
Mulvane
I just ate this digiorno rising crust pizza tonight! There are no special instructions just put it in the oven!
Rebecca M.
I like digiorno pizza it is one of the better Frozen pizzas in my opinion. It's a family favorite.
Kayla H.
Love that the crust does rise, I'm a huge crust person. I eat it like it's bread sticks
Tasha A.
As far as frozen pizza goes, DiGiorno isn't bad. The rising crust is nice and thick, without being overwhelming.
Jeannine L.