BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Trey G.
Going
out to eat sometimes just isn’t in the cards. The reasons can be very numerous,
maybe getting dressed, money issues, or the hatred of the outside world. But
people can roll either way! DiGiorno is great due to the fact that it takes a
walk from the freezer to the oven and hunger problems will be gone within 20
minutes. Gas is no issue, the pizza is right in the oven, it’s there and ready
before the delivery! Plus in 2011, DiGiorno released a package that came with
the same great pizza, also with boneless wings.(DiGiorno.com) If there is other
people to feed, there is plenty of food to go around. Works pretty well for
people wanting to stay home and not face the outside world!

The
stronger point with the wonders of DiGiorno is the taste. A lot of frozen foods
can get pretty generic in taste at least. With Digiorno, generic isn’t the
case. The taste is great plus the sauce is aesthetically pleasing. Crust
compliments the cheese very well. They’ve got thin crust, rising crust, stuffed
crust, supreme, olives, the possibilities are endless ladies and gentlemen! The
ratio between cheese and pepperoni is pretty good from my experiences which is
a lot. The spices they use are quite fine, the crust rises easily and it's easy
as one, two, three to cook. The pizza is good to cut into many, many slices. Don’t
think you have enough good for the whole family? Again, there is the option of
getting things like wings or the very different types of pizza that they have
available.
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I tried this pizza because of a recommendation from my mother. We split the pizza in half which was a perfect portion, especially if you have a side planned with it. I was extremely pleased with the flavor of the tomato sauce. It had a nice lil kick to the sauce that was perfect. Lots of cheesy goodness and a wonderful flavor!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I haven’t come across another one as good as this. The pepperoni are really good in my opinion. As someone who likes mostly just pepperoni pizza I’ve only tried this version of the pizza. But I bet the cheese one is good too for the cheese lovers out there. Absolutely love it.
Kelly M.
I think that DiGiorno's Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas I have tried...I eat a lot of frozen pizzas. All of the ingredients have a great taste and quality. The crust rises very well and has a great soft texture. I really like the flavor of the sauce they use as well.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
Best frozen pizza ever! Every other frozen pizza just puts shame to pizza that you can make from scratch or buy at a restaurant, except this one! And yes, it is a little pricier but not by much. If you haven't tried digiorno you are missing out! You will fall in love with this frozen pizza!
Vilma A.
Considering it frozen, this is a great pizza. The crust really is the best feature, it's thick and bready so, do not go for this if you're not a big crust fan. Overall it has a good amount of cheese and pepperoni, good sauce and good taste. It's one of the few pizzas that resembles a restaurant pizza which you can bake at home.I I'd definitely recommend if you want a pretty good bake at home pizza.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I love this pizza. Its very cheap and very good. they only thing that needs to be changed is the cooking time. It always takes longer than what the box says. IT is easy to prepare and easy to clean up! I wish there were more Pepperoni on it!
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕 This pizza right here beats all the other frozen pizza. Before, I had it for the first time and someone gave me a slice I would think it came from a pizza shop. The ingredients on this pizza just amazing. I’m not really a crust eating person but this crust I can eat.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are one of my favorite pizzas! They don’t taste generic or like you have a frozen pizza - they are actually amazing tasting. However, they are a little bit on the expensive side when it comes to frozen pizzas- but still cheaper than ordering out!
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
This is just as good as getting delivery, not to be a cliche seeing as how that's their slogan but it really is. my only gripe would be they don't put enough pepperonis on the pie. Everything else like flavor and fluffiness and cheesiness is completely on point. Great to keep one or two on hand for those nights you don't feel like cooking and don't wanna pay for delivery. The prices are decent too seeing as how they're cheaper than buying from a restaurant.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
brianna p.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $260/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)