DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese.

Is this vegan?
How well does this pizza heat up and stay warm?
Start your review of DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza!
Product Highlights
“The store brand is better.” in 1 review
“It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. ” in 1 review
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously so so good for a quick and frozen meal. The pepperonis are to die for and I always leave mine in the oven for an extra 3-4 minutes to get it crispy.
The kids loved it. I liked the rising crust, it made the pizza look "delivered" corny, I know, but you want to eat what you pay for and it wasnt disappointing.
It’s so fulfilling! It takes about 15 to 20 mins for it to cook , and it’s just so good to eat when your not as hungry but your hungry if that makes sense lol
Brentwood, CA
So yummy! One of the best frozen pizzas I’ve tried. Love the crust it’s nice and thick and fluffy with a little crunch. Pepperoni is a little spicy my favorite
Niagara Falls , NY
I LOVE DiGiorno pizza. Very flavorful for frozen pizza. I always buy two or more whenever I get paid. Always look forward when these puppies come out the oven.
Pizza was great but is a brand more on the expensive end. Usually only get when it's on sale and have a coupon. Doesn't taste any different from cheaper brands
San Marcos, TX
I always keep these stocked in my apartment because 1.) Great taste 2.) It's really great for the days I want pizza, but don't want to order/ leave the house.
New Windsor, NY
I love this type of Pizza. I am from NY where we are critical of pizza. This pizza is very delicious. It has a great taste and actually taste like real pizza !
Lakeside, CA
My kids absolutely love DiGiorno pizza...who are we kidding my husband and I love it too although we sometimes opt for a different flavor then just pepperoni.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious and cooked nicely. Tastes Iike you went out and got it from a pizza place, except you got to make it fresh at home and at your own convience! Tasty!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Richland, WA
9 months ago
Dawn A. • 8 months ago
No, the crust is on the thicker side.
Overland Park, KS