BY DIGIORNO #7 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
Vilma A.
Considering it frozen, this is a great pizza. The crust really is the best feature, it's thick and bready so, do not go for this if you're not a big crust fan. Overall it has a good amount of cheese and pepperoni, good sauce and good taste. It's one of the few pizzas that resembles a restaurant pizza which you can bake at home.I I'd definitely recommend if you want a pretty good bake at home pizza.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
If I could eat these every day for the rest of my life with Ranch dressing, I would be in heaven. But, since that is most definitely not the healthiest decision, I'll have to hold off for now. This is my favorite frozen pizza which is so odd to say, because compared to most other frozen pizzas, you KNOW it came from the freezer. However, with DiGiorno, you know that you're getting an incredible product and it is so delicious. The crust is my favorite part which of course is the signature of this dish. SO IN LOVE!
Katherine B.
I grew up eating these and I love them. Put them in the oven for about 20 minutes and you get an amazing pizza that tastes delicious. I would recommend this to people with kids. When you have older children and have a late day at work don't feel like cooking or buying anything. This pizza is worth the buy and it is not too expensive. I would recommend buying it from Sams!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
If you have to buy a frozen pizza I guess this is the best one I have found.
It's not as good as a restaurant bought pizza but it's not horrible.
They aren't cheap but they are normally cheaper than a restaurant pizza. I guess what your really paying for is the convenience.
I recommend at least trying this pizza. I suppose it's next best to a restaurant pizza.
Priscilla G.
I love making oven pizzas. They are so easy to make and do not require much time, however, this pizza has too cheesy of a taste. It was a bit overpowering and maybe it was just me but I was not very fond of it. If that’s someone’s preference of a super cheesy taste I would recommend.
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
This is just as good as getting delivery, not to be a cliche seeing as how that's their slogan but it really is. my only gripe would be they don't put enough pepperonis on the pie. Everything else like flavor and fluffiness and cheesiness is completely on point. Great to keep one or two on hand for those nights you don't feel like cooking and don't wanna pay for delivery. The prices are decent too seeing as how they're cheaper than buying from a restaurant.
Nikki L.
Kaplan, LA
The price can be a bit steep at times but sometimes you can find a great sale. I love the taste of these ingredients and it almost tastes like delivery. I don't think I could ever go back to the other pizza brands.
Brei F.
My favorite pizza late at night. It has the perfect amount of cheese and pepperoni. It is very crispy which makes the pizza like it was made at the moment. I love this pizza and I would but it again definitely!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Really good flavor perfect for those night when you just don't feel like cooking or if everyone's schedule is all over the place pop this In the oven 20 minutes an you got everyone a meal they can eat on the go
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
There is no frozen pizza superior to Digornos. The crust recipient study use is so fluffy and delicious. I will never purchase another brand of frozen pizza after having this one. The pepperonis are think and abundant.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
brianna p.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $260/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)