DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza uploaded by Lia R.DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza uploaded by Denise A.DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza uploaded by Mike W.

BY DIGIORNO #9 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
Priscilla G.
I love making oven pizzas. They are so easy to make and do not require much time, however, this pizza has too cheesy of a taste. It was a bit overpowering and maybe it was just me but I was not very fond of it. If that’s someone’s preference of a super cheesy taste I would recommend.
Mike W.
If I could give less than a star I would, because that's how eating this pizza made me feel. I would rather get rawed by 10000 hornets than eat this piece of [garbanzo bean] you call a pizza again. I felt like I was biting into a wet sponge that was soaked in a porta potty for the entire summer. The commercials make it out to be delicious and if I could figure out how to sue a company for fraud I would sue digiorno. TL;DR: it's not delivery, it's an abomination of God. I would also like to sue this website for not letting me swear. Florp you. DiGiorno Pizza Original Rising Crust
Pamela J.
Union City
I love these!!!! It has been a while since I had some, I might pick some up tomorrow. Me and my brother loved making these. Since you have to heat them up yourselves, me and my brother would always let it sit on the oven for a little while longer. So the cheese can start getting a little burnt but not quite. I don't know we just really like it that way. But whenever we are in the mood for some pizza and we don't feel like ordering, this is what we buy
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
This is just as good as getting delivery, not to be a cliche seeing as how that's their slogan but it really is. my only gripe would be they don't put enough pepperonis on the pie. Everything else like flavor and fluffiness and cheesiness is completely on point. Great to keep one or two on hand for those nights you don't feel like cooking and don't wanna pay for delivery. The prices are decent too seeing as how they're cheaper than buying from a restaurant.
Amanda R.
I love frozen pizza and this one is one of the best I’ve tried. Some frozen pizzas can taste flavorless and get kind of soggy at times- but this one doesn’t! It’s my go to for sure when it comes to oven pizzas.
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
There is no frozen pizza superior to Digornos. The crust recipient study use is so fluffy and delicious. I will never purchase another brand of frozen pizza after having this one. The pepperonis are think and abundant.
Miriam M.
DiGiorno is by far the best frozen pizza at your grocery store! The meat and cheese is good quality, the crust is like a regular pizza crust (most frozen pizzas have crust that resembles the texture of cardboard!) and the sauce is tasty. I do think their normal pizza's crust is a little bit unsatisfyingly thick, but I will go back for more every time.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I used to LOVE this pizza brand. It was my favorite. Over the passed couple of years I’ve noticed the pizza is smaller and even tastes different and not in a good way. I don’t know what they did but they need to go back to how it was before. The crust was thicker, the pizza was heavier and it was more flavorful. Not so much now..
Jenny W.
Moreno Valley
These are the best frozen pizzas everrr! I honestly prefer these over delivery or carry out pizzas. Everything about these pizzas are perfect. I leave mine in the oven for a bit longer so it gets extra crispy.  I love how easy these are too especially you just put it in the oven and its done .
Evelyn M.
my favorite frozen pizza  for quick dinners!  The prices are great, you can grab them on sale from Target or Stater Bros, no cons to this pizza.  The pros are the crust, and how delicious this pizza is. I would recommend to anyone who wants to try a frozen pizza out, this is the brand!!!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Sylvia J.
Earn $230/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $359/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)