BY DIGIORNO

We’ve topped our rising crust with juicy, mouthwatering pineapple and thick, delicious Canadian Bacon for the ultimate oven-ready pizza packed with sweet and savory, one-of-a-kind flavors. see more...

Michelle J.
Sand Creek, MI
Aside from my husband burning the pizza in the oven, this was a really great pizza and I typically do not like hawaiian. :p I think the ham is the best part of the whole deal, and you get a good amount on each slice so that is a bonus! I was able to work around the whole pineapple thing. Super cheesy, and the crust is good with ranch! so yuM!
Becca W.
Provo, UT
This is perfect for a quick meal in without braking the bank to eat out! Tasty and quick with that nostalgic taste of childhood. It's easy to throw in the oven and have ready in minutes. I would tell any of my friends to ran one of these if they were in need of a quick dinner!
Jessica G.
We buy this pizza every other paycheck as a treat for the week. We LOVE Hawaiian pizza! It tastes so so good.
Liz E.
Love these oven pizzas. Super good and fast to bake. Always a great idea for a fast dinner.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This was disappointing. The sauce had good flavor, but outside of that it was very bland. The Canadian bacon had no flavor, there was almost no pineapple on it and the crust was SO thick that it was unpleasant to eat. It needed salt and oregano and anything that would up the anti. Don't waste your money.
Jaz F.
Was delicious!
Would definitely recommend.
Super yummy and doesn't take forever to cook