DIGIORNO PIZZERIA! Thin Crust Margherita Pizza 18.0 oz uploaded by Shannon S.DIGIORNO PIZZERIA! Thin Crust Margherita Pizza 18.0 oz uploaded by monique m.

BY DIGIORNO

The same delicious crust as pizzeria!, but in a thin profile. We start with a preservative-free crust drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and top it with flavorful sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes and the finest cheeses and vegetables. And no artificial flavors anywhere! see more...

Shannon S.
Flint, MI
I love pizza. Unfortunately a lot of citizen pizzas on the market taste like cardboard with some sort of sweet sauce and fake oil based cheese on it. I was pleasantly surprised by this. The dough is thin, but not too thin. It actually had a bit of tooth to it, like real pizza dough would. The sauce isn't too sweet and the cheese isn't a strange plastic substance. While not quite as good as a fresh brick oven pizza, this is one of the few frozen pizzas I'll purchase.
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Just tried this tonight and I was pleasantly surprised! It was perfectly thin and crispy. The size is perfect for two people. The has so much flavor and tastes very fresh, even though it came frozen! It truly tastes like a pizzeria Margherita pizza. I bought this for around $5 at Walmart. Definitely going to be getting this again! DIGIORNO PIZZERIA! Thin Crust Margherita Pizza 18.0 oz
Kate R.
Sarasota, FL
I love this pizza! It is so tasty. It’s got a thin crust that is crispy on outside and soft and airy on the inside. The ingredients taste fresh and you would never know you were eating frozen pizza. Definitely my go to item!
Sarah M.
WOW this pizza is so delicious ! I love DiGornio, this is definitely one of my favorites from them! The flavor is really good, I love the little pieces of tomato on top! I do wish it was bigger, it is on the smaller size
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I purchased this product because it was on sale and had no problems with that period for a microwavable pizza it was pretty good and I would consider buying it again.
Andrea P.
Believe when I say I used to hate frozen pizza...until I found Digiorno! The thin crust margherita pizza by Digiorno tastes like I made this pizza fresh in my kitchen. This pizza is crispy with perfectly melted cheese and juicy tomatoes, it has definitely changed my mind about frozen pizza.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I love this pizza! I have a hard time cooking things by myself when I’m having shoulder problems but this is easy and still very yummy! The crusts are still crunchy and not soggy like other frozen pizzas and they are a good size! I wouldn’t necessarily call this the best pizza ever but it is definitely my favorite frozen pizza!
Meghan D.
Stamford, CT
DiGiorno frozen pizza is always a necessity in my freezer. It's so hard to choose one that is my favorite! The thin crust margherita is so light and fresh. The thin crust gives it a little extra crispiness, which I love!
Ashley H.
This is my absolute favorite Frozen pizza. It always tastes so delicious. The toppings are always evenly proportioned around the pizza. It is always a very good price as well. I highly recommend this pizza to everyone.
monique m.
Washington, DC
This is one if the best frozen pizzas. It's so yummy and it's just the right size for me and my boyfriend. Plus it's thin crust which means more flavor imo.