DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
Ughhhh this was so delicious. 😍😍😍 and so easy to make. its a must try.💕🍕
Dodie T.
Madison, AL
My sons love this pizza and will not eat any other brand of frozen pizza.
Heather S.
Very tasty. Good crust! Plenty of toppings and decent amount of veggies. One of the closest to delivery pizza.
Fashion b.
a yummy delicious pizza rang. So soft and juicy dough and i love it the most. Its soo healthy and also good for kids too. My niece love this product alot. I enjoy this pizza with my whole family.
Gayle
Edmonton
Easy to bake and has a good amount of toppings. It's frozen pizza, so I never expect much from a crust and not enough sauce for my taste. But it's not the worst and when you just want to make a quick, cheap pizza and watch a movie. It's satisfying.
Amanda W.
Tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delioustasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!tasty! delious!
Luz R.
Encarnacion
After going through the oven, I add a little more oregano and being with that smell so irresistible, I take it out of the oven and it's the best pizza night, with the most tasty pizza
Nicole L.
Blythewood, South Carolina
So good, I really love supreme pizzas as well as DiGiorno pizzas. So this was a match made in heaven. I really love the variterty of meat and veggies that come on top of it. The crust is always soft and crunchy to perfection.
Shawn J.
Surrey
Oh it was "speciale" and that should have clued me in - when a brand talks about how much it is like restaurant pizza and how special it is - order take out. This stuff literally was bit touched after by the family pet.
Garvin R.
I love DiGiorno unlike most frozen pizza product I have tired DiGorno really stands up to what they say I'm the commercials, it really does taste like delivery. If can I enjoy DiGiorno more that some of the chain delivery pizza place.
Victoria F.