DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #45 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad, NM
DiGiorno is the pizza brand I grew up with! So its a tradition for my mom to buy DiGiono pizza whenever we have family night and it's always so good! The saying is true its not delivery its DiGiono's even though It always ends up tasting like it is a fresh delivery!
Tabitha l.
Good pizza if you are waging a decent store bought pizza they have some pretty good flavores we have a three year old who wants pizza almost every week and this is the only thing mom and dad can eat and not be grossed out by.
tenisha a.
Easy to pop in the oven and have a good pizza without having to get out. Nice to eat in the comfort of your own home in pjs. They are priced good for a good meal! Delicious!
miyah s.
Phoenix, AZ
ooooooommmmmmgggggg this pizzzzzaaaaa is the best frozen pizza you could ever try the way the cheese is and addons to the pizza . and with all of the choices and flavors their are is unbearable. this pizza is not price y at all either i would definetly reccomend
Jenna C.
Haines City, FL
Excellent pizza. I see where the saying come, it's not delivery. This frozen piZza tastes the freshest like we just ordered. Plus Ever since they went back to their old recipe for sauce a few months ago, the flavor is great!
Whitney B.
Little Rock, AR
DiGiorno isn't what it used to be. That, or the quality of competing brands has gone way up. I used to love DiGiorno, but lately I've noticed a really weird flavor. They just don't taste good anymore. It's a good price, but it no longer is my go-to frozen pizza.
Erin B.
Tried the new Pizzeria style from DiGiorno and I have to say it was very good. The taste was definitely different than there regular pizzas and it was better and I really enjoyed the crust.
Alexandria M.
Whittier, CA
Was okay for being a frozen pizza but not something I would buy again. Did have a lot of meat topping but not a great flavor. I personally prefer the Costco frozen pizza but thought I would try this instead. Would not recommend nor would i try it again.
Vanessa J.
Madison, MS
This pizza is as close to delivery pizza as you can get. I'm very picky about "Home cooked" pizza, but this passed my strict test!!! Great price, easy to cook and great taste........doesn't get much better than that!!!!!
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
Digiorno pizzas are mine and my husband's favorite frozen pizza! This flavor and style is one of our go-tos. I could go for one right now! They make the best weekend meal.
Victoria F.