DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #45 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Skye L.
I usually prefer heating up a DiGiorno on a lazy day instead of take out. It's cheaper and faster than delivery. I can easily keep several on hand for days I don't feel like cooking or when I don't have time. This brand would definitely be in my top 3 favorite frozen pizza brands.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
Who needs delivery when you have DiGiornos?! We always keep one of these babies in the freezer for a quick no fuss dinner. Tastes like it was fresh made and the crust is never soggy. The price is good too.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
For a frozen pizza I think it's really good. The crust isn't too thick or chewy and the toppings really feel about as fresh as your typical chain pizza does. It'd be nice if like normal pizza places they had more choices in pizza sizes.
Ashley M.
The quality bread and the spices on the pizza are very delicious. After a hard day you can put the pizza in the oven and start seeing the bread rise and the smell of tomato and cheese. This pizza is so satisfying because you can even add some of your ingredients as you please.
Courtney L.
Menomonee Fls, WI
One of my favorite pizzas to get from the store. I am a big fan of supreme pizzas and this is the one that I always get! I have never had any problems with DiGiorno Pizzas.
Ashley H.
I usually have combination to oily skin in the summer time, but I tend to get fairly dry in the winter. A Sephora employee recommended this to me for the fall and winter and I have been loving it! My skin is hydrated and looks healthier and glow
Karsen L.
Rochester, NY
The flavors in the seasoning with this supreme style of the digiorno are OUTSTANDING. The increase in price is a little bit steep though considering the pizza size almost seems smaller? The quality is great however, great substitute if not better than ordering delivery!
Christina J.
For a frozen pizza, this isn't bad at all. I mean, it's never gonna be great but it had no off flavors (which I've gotten in a lot of pizzas) and a decent texture. I'd say on par with cheap take out pizza. And it's cheaper if you get it on sale, not to mention more convinient.
Melissa L.
Austin, TX
Oh man, I've never had a love for frozen pizza like I have for DiGiorno. It's so easy and simple to pop in the oven when my partner and I are too lazy to cook. It's even a bit romantic when it's rainy and cold outside! We pop in a pizza, put on a scary movie and cuddle up.
Cindy S.
I usually purchase this pizza for emergency food or lazy days when I don't feel like cooking. Personally, I feel like this pizza has too much dough. This pizza tastes okay and it doesn't taste like cardboard. Toppings also taste good.
Victoria F.