DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

AMBER T.
Sunrise, FL
EASY TO BAKE. BAKES PRETTY QUICKLY. EASY BAKING INSTRUCTIONS. GREAT TASTE. DOES NOT TASTE LIKE A FROZEN PIZZA. THE CRUST IS THE BEST PART. THE MEATS AND CHEESE WERE SEASONED TO PERFECTION. WISH THE PIZZA WAS LARGER IN SIZE THOUGH. SMELLS AMAZING, TASTE EVEN BETTER.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite of the DiGiorno pizzas! It cooks nicely with a crispy crust. The seasoning is delicious on this pizza. The only down fall is that it does taste a bit artificial at times, like you can tell it was frozen. But for frozen pizza, really good!
Alviana S.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love pizza and I must admit figurines frozen pizza is the only one who comes close to pizzeria restaurant pizza. I love how fresh tasting everything comes out. The aroma in my home is what makes me want even more cuz I get digiornos at my local pizza shop.
Erin M.
Mason, OH
My family us not big on frozen pizzas. When I bought the DiGiorno, they loved it! The quality of the ingredients was just wanted we were looking for. It was similar to making a homemade pizza with fresh ingredients!
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA
I love the Pizzeria Pizza. I don't love the original crust Digorno as much anymore. I think with all the different varieties available, the original has suffered. But the supreme is good, the ingredients are good and the crust on the pizzeria is awesome.
Stephanie D.
Cameron, NC
We have bought DiGiorno a few times, and each time we've been kind of disappointed. It tastes like either freezer burnt vegetables or cardboard. I'm not sure if it's the stores we're buying them from or if it's common but we won't be buying any more.
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
DiGiorno really is the closest thing to delivery there is in the frozen pizza market - and honestly sometimes I prefer DiGirono over delivery. Its always so #doughy, which is something I really look for in a pizza, and its big enough to feed a few people for a meal. Definitely worth trying!
Carolina O.
bronx, NY
I just love the supreme pizza and the crust and the cheese is so delicious and juicy.. the best part is I can make it in my house it doesn't take that long to me and when is coming out the oven and you eat that nice juicy hot slice of pizza with all the olives and peppers and oh my goodness
Stefani C.
This an extremely tasty pizza. We got several on sale at Fred Meyer, and it was my first time trying. I normally don't like frozen pizza and would much rather make my own or buy Papa Murphy's. However, I was pleasantly surprised with DiGiorno's.
Erin F.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is certainly an easy dinner. The flavor profiles are certainly better than the generic frozen pizza, but it still doesn't compete with Papa John's, Domino's… Pizza Hut or homemade. However, if you are on a budget, it is a great option.
Victoria F.