DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #33 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
I love DiGiorno pizza you can never go wrong with this pizza! It the perfect meal to make for a movie night.
Amber O.
Odessa, TX
It's taste so good, we buy this all the time for when we need something quick and easy but still taste good
Stewanna M.
Houston
Not bad! The crust was a little too thick for my liking, it also had sought of a sweet taste to the crust.
Zack H.
Pittsford, NY
Standard frozen pizza. It may not be as good as a fresh delivery pizza as advertised, but it is darn close.
Christina C.
When I get frozen pizza for my whole family I usually get two of these and its fills them up. Love DiGiorno
Christine B.
Flushing, NY
Loaded with toppings - perfect size to share with a friend. I would love to try other pizzas in the future
Shalida D.
Best supreme pizza I have ever had. For the price it's very tasty. So easy to prepare, very quick and easy.
Rebecca L.
Novi, MI
If we are making a pizza at home, this is the pizza we are making! My family absolutely loves this product.
Jasmine M.
It's ok. It fills you up and is not disgusting. The vegetables are tiny., but why expect more for so cheap?
Milagros D.
Yummmm very tasty love feels like pizzeria definitely a win cheesy made quickly and just the rest get size
Victoria F.