DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #33 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Dorruella D.
I'm am someone who loves convenience and if convenience comes with great taste and a great price. I'm all in. lol. This pizzeria pizza taste great. The crust was perfect. It was just enough for my family and I. If you have a family of more than three, I suggest grabbing 1 or 2 more.
Stephanie B.
Youngsville, NC
Not horrible for frozen pizza. The Supreme is not my favorite. The peppers and onions tasted fake. I love their stuffed crust version of the pizza way better. For an inexpensive quick meal it isn't bad. I like to grab them on sale for backup.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
The flavors of this pizza are like WOAH. The pizzas taste more like an actual restaurant pizza. One pizza is usually enough to feed a family of four. We have tried this more than once and will continue to prefer this over other brands.
Jeri M.
For a frozen pizza this one is a keeper. I use a pizza stone and the crust comes out nice and crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. The toppings are tasty. Pros are the convenience. You can keep this in you freezer and pop it in the oven for a quick meal. Con well it's not fron the pizzaria but it's close.
Kayla h.
Ive just never been really impressed. THe crust might be the only thing I really like. Its definitely over priced every where. The quality I feel could be a lot better. It is easy to prepare tho.
Kristin O.
We actually just had this the other night!! It was absolutely delicious!! The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars was because the crust was a little harder than I like. Not because of the cooking, but maybe because of the thickness?? Overall really good, though.
Rachel Y.
Earlville, IL
This is my husband & I's favorite frozen go-to pizza! He loves the supreme & I'm a huge fan of the stuff crust. The crust is crispy, never soggy, cheese gooey & topping fresh. Best frozen pizza brand ever!
Justine Y.
Auburn, CA
As far as frozen pizzas go, it doesn't get much better than DiGiorno. This is pretty much the only brand we buy. The flavor and quality seems to be pretty good. I do feel like the toppings are a bit skimpy compared with what you get when you order a fresh pizza though.
Rachel J.
Columbus, OH
Pretty good as far as frozen pizzas go, the crust is the part that was the most surprising to me! It was very good! Seasoned well, and it crisps up pretty nicely when you bake it. We like to have this pizza with salad on the side, and it makes for a good, easy dinner.
Katie A.
Glendale, CA
DiGiorno is one of those pizza brands that is great in your memory and when you're drunk. I hadn't had it in a few years, and when I did recently it made me feel so sick and disgusting. The quality of the crust was very poor and I wished I'd spent my money elsewhere
Victoria F.