DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #33 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Roxy S.
Mesquite, TX
It taste good and fast to cook. Also price is very accessible. I like that the dough cooks trhoughly and crispy.
Christy O.
Irving, TX
Very good pizza very good just like pizza Hut pizza and my favorite is supreme cuz I love everything on my pizza
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Better than any of the store brands I have purchased. The pizzeria type is better for those who like thin crust.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport, CA
These are good frozen pizzas. the favor on their pizzeria style pizzas is amazing and the crust is nice and soft
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
This is my go to frozen pizza. Not too much crust. Solid toppings. No nonsense hidden in the crust. easy dinner.
Lexi B.
Iowa City, IA
The best thing to cuddle up to a movie with. Very tasty, with loads of toppings. Just as great cold the next day.
Sarah L.
Columbia, SC
My absolute favorite pizza. The crust is the best crust I've ever had. A great idea for a quick and easy dinner.
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I personally do not like Supreme pizza. My husband enjoys is so I buy them. He likes it and thinks it taste good.
Mirian F.
It's easy to cook, the taste is great , the dough is really soft and the instructions are easy to read and follow
Ellie E.
Alpharetta, GA
So so so good and delicious. Easy to make in the oven, takes some time to cook but that's because it's frozen :)
Victoria F.