DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Brett T.
West Allis, WI
I really enjoy a good supreme pizza! I've for sure had better, but this one isn't half bad! you should check it out
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
Great way to cheat on cooking dinner! Crust crisps up nicely. The sausage and onion one is super delicious as well
nicole l.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't care for this pizza, but my husband absolutely loves it. he says it's better than a lot of delivery places
Katherine M.
Mission Hills, CA
Really yummy! Just like takeout pizza but cooked right in our oven. We have a pizza stone so it came out perfect!!!
janice l.
Crowley, LA
I enjoyed it and didn't take long to cook.it tasted just like if I would of order from pizza place and its cheaper
Emily M.
Grand Rapids
Very good pizza, fast and cheap, the crust isn't hard after cooked so it is easy to eat without hurting your mouth
Aiza P.
My son loves it, specially when he helps me baked it in the oven!!!! Makes us full for dinner! And tastes perfect!
Michelle E.
Lynn, MA
If I'm going to buy a frozen pizza, this is the only one I'll buy. Crust is good and toppings taste good, as well.
Stephanie D.
Newark, NJ
Takes just like delivery. The best frozen pizza I've tasted. I have been eating digiorno for about 15 years now.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Husband was a huge fan of this! He enjoyed the toppings used and was definitely more than enough for two people!
Victoria F.