DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessika T.
West Covina, Ca
Really good pizza. Fair amount of veggies and meat. I'm a cheese lover do if anything I would have liked more cheese.
Shaquille C.
Crystal Spgs, MS
The pizza was very flavorful. There was a perfect amount of toppings. The crust was perfect and also full of flavor.
Sasha F.
Homestead, Fl
It taste like a homemade pizza full of toppings and not greasy ! I do recommend to everybody for a family game night!
Elizabeth M.
Bethel, CT
Yo no como pizza pero se la compró a mis hijos y le encantan. Realmente sabe cómo una poza mandada hacer dicen ellos!
Mark A.
Tucson, AZ
Great little pizza when you don't want to really make dinner and a lot cheaper than delivery or going out to pick up.
Kathyria P.
This pizza is amazing!!!!! It tastes great! I love pairing it with salad. Any kind of pizza from this brand is great.
Isa B.
This is my Friday nights. I love piping one of these in the oven and watching TV on Friday night. They are delicious.
Erika B.
I randomly bought this and I am not going back to the regular one. This has so much more flavoring and tastes great!
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome and tasty. It's like buying pizza from a pizzeria. I love the Supreme because you get a but of every flavor.
Johanna S.
I love this pizza. DiGiorno has never failed me. I am a truly lover of supreme pizza and this is the best out there.
Victoria F.