DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Megan H.
Amazing! this is my go - to frozen pizza brand. It has ample amount of toppings and always satisfies my pizza craving.
Mu L.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great pizza and amazing flavor. Love that when coked the right amount of time the dough is still soft and tastes great
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
I enjoy this type of pizza when we need a quick supper on the table. The pizza is good but does not beat takeout pizza.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
A great and very crispy to taste and very delocious .and very good to the taste buds great great great is all I can say.
Deanna H.
Silver Creek, NY
So amazing, very flavorful. It is a major hit within in our house hold. My kids prefer this over our local pizza place
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
Very tasty with lots of veggies and meat! The crust is really delicious too...nice and crusty, just the way I like it!
Brenda P.
Lexington, KY
Literally buy Digiorno's all the time! We buy 5 at once and they are quick to get ready . So much better then delievery
Cindy S.
My family LOVES DiGiorno! We used to eat it once a week! The flavor is great and the size was always perfect for four!
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
For a frozen pizza...DiGiorno is not too shabby. The supreme is loaded with delicious toppings and the kids devour it.
Hannah B.
The sauce on this pizza is a little sweeter than the regular DiGiornos but it makes the pizza even better...delicious!
Victoria F.