DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #33 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Kyle G.
Digiorno is the best of the frozen pizza options, and their pizzeria products are the best of the Digiorno options. The supreme is my personal favorite. The toppings are good and are the same as you would expect on any digiorno pizza; the difference here is the crust. The pizzeria line has much better crust than any of the other choices, a little bit thinner and with a great garlic flavor. If you're going to make a pizza at home, this is the way to go.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
My family loves DiGiorno pizza. There are so many choices. The taste is always wonderful! Price point is great. Normally keep 1-2 of these in the freezer and just pop them in the oven for lunch or supper. Kids and Adults both enjoy.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Have a craving? Pick up a frozen pizza by DiGiorno! I usually don't like pizzas with too many toppings but this was delish! On days you want to be cozy and warm and you don't feel like ordering, definitely pop this in the oven. You'll love it and the best part is that it isn't too high in junk if you're watching by our weight
Vanessa G.
I'm very very picky when it comes to pizza. the sauce can't be to spicy and my crust has to be nice and fluffy not some kind of soft, gooey in the middle. And this pizza has everything I need. the crust is a nice rise and has a nice texture to it the sauce has the right amount of a spices where it blends perfectly.
Bergineliz R.
This is my family favorite pizza 🍕 we buy this every week to eat while we watching a movie 🎥 my favorite one it's the one with cheese in the border but when it come to digiorno pizza 🍕 they are all good and they don't take a long time to make in less the 20 minutes you have your fresh pizza and it taste better tan one you buy at domino
Alejandra M.
$5.00 pizza!!!! Yes! I love the crust, instructions are very straight forward and love how it comes with a cardboard pan, it's helpful to hold! It's one of those frozen meals I always keep in my freazer, if unexpected visitors show up, I'm covered!
Beth P.
Berwick, PA
It's hard to find frozen pizza that you'll want to keep buying over and over again. I used to think that DiGiorno pizza didn't have a lot of flavor and then I tried this. It has the flavor a that I want in my pizza and I like knowing that I can just pull it out of the freezer and make it at home!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am not the biggest frozen pizza fan but when it comes to supreme pizza, it's kinda my weakness. However, DiGiorno has a great tasting supreme pizza. The sauce is not overly sweet like other frozen pizzas and has just the right amount of ingredients. I prefer thin crust pizzas for the most part but I just pick the toppings off and eat them anyway
cristelle p.
Marietta, GA
You definitely have to try this one! If you are a pizza fan! There is a flavor explosion in your mouth (I'm not exaggerating) they have a big variety (I usually spend like 15min trying to choose the right for my crave) is easy and fast to cook
Sandee E.
Denver, CO
It's my families go to pizza when it's on sale. But the problem is the sauce isn't good for any of our bellies not sure why Digorno sauce on any of the pizzas makes us have bubble guts. Sorry but true. Otherwise this pizza tastes amazing, always enough toppings and crust is the bomb!
Victoria F.