DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My favorite frozen pizza. This pizza has so much flavor! My family and I enjoy this pizza; sometimes more than delivery!
Kimberly R.
Athens, AL
Love this so much that at one point our family was eating it two times a week. Cooks great and it still good the next day
Sherry S.
Temple, GA
This is awesome, 2 of these feeds us (family of 4) with a growing boy of 12 yrs old. Great taste without a big price tag.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I enjoyed this product as it is a great tasting value especially for a busy night and feeding the family balanced meals!
Miranda M.
So deliciouS!!! On lazy night I don't want to cook this is my turn to for dinner. It taste even better cold the next day
Grace G.
Norwalk, CA
Every time I order pizza I have to have everything on it. Out of all the frozen pizza this has to be on my top favorites.
Jose O.
Great pizza highly recommend it. Will definitely buy it again. At other flash or works well. High recommend the Supreme.
omg w.
Atlanta, GA
Honey...It's DiGiorno you already know its good. So good. So good. You already know. So good. So good. You already know.
Nancy S.
Winter park, FL
Love this pizza so much. So thick and has a lot of stuff inside. Really good stuff. I usually add more cheese on the top
Danielle E.
N Chesterfld, VA
This brand offers the best taste and variety in my opinion of frozen pizza. I have not yet tried one that I did not like.
Victoria F.