DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jill B.
Claremont, NH
This pizza was actually really good, but at least where I live, it's very expensive so I only purchase it wirh a coupon...lol
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
Good for frozen pizza. The sauce is not overly sweet like other frozen pizzas and has just the right amount of ingredients.
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
This is seriously one of my favorite frozen pizzas! I love the crust! I also love the flavor and seasonings of these pizzas
Jane C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
This pizza is great for the price. Most like pizzeria pizza. My whole family loves this pizza and everything that is on it.
Laura M.
Lorain, OH
This is the brand I go to when I am looking for something quick and easy and tastes like I ordered it and had it delivered
Kelli K.
Battle Creek , Mi
Delicious! Better than delivery and so much cheaper. We always have one in the freezer in case we need a quick easy dinner.
Elizabeth S.
Easy to cook yummy to eat. a crowd pleaser for the whole family. if you want something relatively cheap but good try this!
Laura G.
Rica, saca del apuro, mis hijos la disfrutan en una tarde de peliculas y juegos. Esta y la de pepperoni son las favoritas.
Tiffany L.
Saint Albans, WV
My favorite pizza, won't buy any other brand but this one! They always have something new to try..I recommend to everybody!
Melissa L.
Russellville, KY
Love! The best frozen pizza I have tried, yet. Good amount of toppings and cheese, plus the crust is amazingly delicious.
Victoria F.