DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #33 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

LaQuanda W.
Great pizza for the price. Easy to cook and delicious. Don't have to wait in long lines for a pizza from big name pizza places.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
DiGiorno jus makes really good pizza in general., n I really like this supreme pizza because its really good for a frozen pizza
Heather F.
Portage, WI
Love love love digiorno. Ive only found one other frozen pizza i like over this and its hard to fine so digiorno takes the win
Ricky G.
Belle Rose, LA
I believe this is the best frozen pizza I have eaten. Frozen pizza is never my first choice but this one was surprisingly good.
Brett S.
Auburn, NY
Sometimes I'd rather go buy this then Oder out . Great taste I've working in a family owned pizzeria and I still choose this
Yadi B.
Bronx, NY
This is the bomb diggidy I freaking love it specially being a college student away from NY is the best pizza I have a around
Brandy T.
We love this pizza!!! The crust is amazing and all the sauce and toppings too. We buy this the most. Better than restaurants!
Alma B.
I love this pizza I would pick this over any other pizza put there it has a ton a flavor plus it cheap! You can't beat that.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Digiorno is the next best thing to delivery besides making it yourself. The supreme pizza is my favorite. i highly recommend.
Mary H.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this pizza! I purchase this all the time for a quick dinner or late night snack! Cheaper than takeout too.
Victoria F.