DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Felicia E.
Valparaiso, IN
Had this at a friend's house and honestly didn't taste like the regular "frozen pizza" cold, bland taste. This was delicious!!!
Beverly O.
Mount Airy, NC
Perfect pizza every time. Bakes so well. Rare occasions when I have leftovers it even taste better the next day & stays crispy!
Ashley P.
Union Hall, VA
Our family loves this style pizza! The crust is perfect and we love the extra spices that are included that make it delicious!
Melissa C.
Rowlett, TX
When you need a quick dinner idea this is my go to pizza. Add some chicken wings and you have the perfect movie night at home.
Ricky G.
Belle Rose, LA
I believe this is the best frozen pizza I have eaten. Frozen pizza is never my first choice but this one was surprisingly good.
Michelle C.
Clio, MI
Lots of toppings, crust had a good texture to it. sauce was perfect. not too acidic or to sweet. well balanced, will buy again
Kristie B.
Ridgefield, CT
This pizza had a good flavor and the crust baked well. It was not soggy or chewy. It had a good flavor and I enjoyed the taste.
Lisa P.
Hudson, Mi
My hubby and I love this pizza! We prefer a crispy crust but this is a very yummy pizza. I do wish the sauces weren't so spicy.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
DiGiorno jus makes really good pizza in general., n I really like this supreme pizza because its really good for a frozen pizza
Amanda N.
Middleton, TN
Love the digiorno. Love love love the crust & they put plenty of toppings on the pizza great product would recommend to anyone
Victoria F.