DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #33 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Maggie L.
Vancouver , WA
Best pizza ever!my whole family loves it ! Definitely vompares to highend pizza! Sometimes i rather buy this pizza then other brands
lacy f.
Love to get this on occasion. This is a little pricey to me for a frozen pizza. It is good though and they are generous with toppings
Donna H.
Great for an at home frozen pizza! I love thicker crusts and lots of vegetables. Great flavors with the convenience in your own home.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My family loves this pizza for nights where we are short on time for dinner preparation. It is hearty and filling and seasoned well.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Cheesy greatness ! I love this pizza so much . My children love to pop it in the convection oven and enjoy this hand tossed greatness
Jess W.
Rocklin, CA
We don't usually do frozen pizza, but it's a quick dinner when there is not enough time left in the day or no one feels like cooking.
Kristy D.
Las Vegas, NV
I do like it most of the time but it doesn't always cook up real well and it doesn't taste like fresh pizza like the commercial says
Claudia V.
Spring, TX
We had that last Sunday for dinner it was good I meant it's good for the price it fed 6 of us I also made a salad to go along with it
Brittany S.
Hector, AR
Digiorno pizza is my favorite! The DiGiorno Pizzeria has a variety of different flavors that everyone can chose from! So delicious!!
Becca S.
Williamsport, PA
Very yummy! Bought one on my way home from work last night. Quick and easy solution to not having something set out the night before!
Victoria F.