DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vyckie C.
Bonney Lake, WA
Yummy yummy in this preggos tummy!! Great buttery crust, lots of toppings. Can use a cookie sheet if you don't want yummy crust crust.
Madi P.
Tastes okay- it was kind of burnt even when I followed the box directions. Probably would have to cook it for a shorter amount of time
Gayle J.
This pizza is simply the best! I love relaxing at home as my home fills up with the greatest smell, then getting to chow down! Win-Win!
Jessica P.
Eagle Lake, FL
I am not sure what this company did with its frozen pizza but it just doesn't taste the same anymore. It doesn't taste very good anymore.
persi  .
It was very good and tasty and I would repurchase again! I really liked the tomato sauce and the were a generous amount of ingredients.
Takarra H.
DiGiorno is really good. I love pizza, I mean who doesn't? lol. But seriously these are so easy to make at home. Also they taste good.
Karla H.
Chula Vista, CA
Love the flavor of this pizza! It is delicious and very affordable too. I like to pair it with a salad and voila! I have dinner ready.
Lisa E.
Locust, NC
Excellent taste for a frozen pizza. A great meal during the week when our family needs to eat quickly and move on to other activities.
Lori H.
This is the only frozen pizza brand my family eats. Now if only they'd make a supreme with no sausage I'd be set. Can't beat the taste!
Franchesca M.
Doral, FL
I really like, is crunchy, and the flavors are there that's what you want, I really like mass, not known as other sandy and recommend.
Victoria F.