DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gayle J.
This pizza is simply the best! I love relaxing at home as my home fills up with the greatest smell, then getting to chow down! Win-Win!
Ashley E.
Absolutely delicious! Cooked evenly in the oven, the crust was nice and crisp, and the whole family loved it. Definitely buying again!
Mary K.
Johnstown, PA
OMG this is the best, its cheap, its taste is amazing, not greasy at all, and the variety of different meats, veggies, snacks are great
Jessica P.
Eagle Lake, FL
I am not sure what this company did with its frozen pizza but it just doesn't taste the same anymore. It doesn't taste very good anymore.
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
So good - especially for a frozen pizza. It makes for a great quick dinner. It feeds about 2-3 people and is generally a crowd pleaser;
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
DiGiorno is always a household go to for frozen pizza! My husbands personal favorite. He loves that it is always loaded with toppings.
Nena M.
San Antonio, TX
Was very delicious! Very savory & enjoyed the crust. Was similar to a pizzeria pizza. Would purchase again for a quick dinner or lunch.
Maria R.
Alexandria , VA
So delicious for a frozen pizza. We spent the extra few dollars after we saw the toppings. It didn't let us down. Great for a night in
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
This is my new favorite pizza! It doesn't taste frozen at all. I kind of wish I hadn't discovered it because I'm addicted to it now! 😋
Teresa W.
I bought this pizza for the first time yesterday and have not had a chance to try it...once I try it I will review it on their website!
Victoria F.