DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Allie G.
Monroe, GA
Loved it!!! It had a lot of meat on it unlike some frozen pizzas. The crust was really good. Overall loved this pizza and will buy again.
jamie B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is the best frozen pizza we have had. The toppings are cooked to perfection and the crust is not chewy...we buy them all of the time
Elizabeth S.
Everett, WA
Is it delivery? No! It's Digiorno! And this pizza is amazing! The commercials do not lie! Lol I feel like I'm eating a fresh made pizza!
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
Recently tried this pizza with my boyfriend one night. It was amazing! It tasted like we had ordered it from an actual pizza restaurant.
Brittany S.
Fall River
I love all Digiornos pizza the only issue i have with this one is that the sauce isn't as good as their normal sauce it taste weird to me.
This pizza has great flavor almost like a take pizza but even better! So deliciously good! I would definitely recommend others to try it
Shea G.
If you're looking for a frozen pizza, Digiorno is always my pick! Crust is good and it's never too watery after cooking. Flavor is great.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
This pizza is very good right after it is cooked. I tried to put it in the fridge & warm it up the next day, but it did not taste as good
Lisa E.
Locust, NC
Excellent taste for a frozen pizza. A great meal during the week when our family needs to eat quickly and move on to other activities.
Mikhela C.
I always love a good supreme pizza, and this one is no exception! Usually buy it when I shop at Target. Family fave for a quick dinner!
Victoria F.