DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #45 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Jenn S.
trout run, PA
I do not buy frozen piza all the time, but when I do but I tend to buy DiGiorno and my family loves them. There are never any leftovers. lol
Michelle C.
Indian Head, MD
Delicious pizza and of course I love Supreme. I really enjoyed that the pizza wasn't majority crust as the self rising DiGiorno pizza's are.
Janet H.
S El Monte, CA
Digiorno is also one of our favorites. We also like the supreme because it has a combination of meat and veggies. I also recommend this pizza
George S.
Des Moines, IA
Family favorite of frozen pizza that we always buy from SAMs club, love my crust think and crunchy and this out does jacks pizza all the way.
Lisa B.
San Diego, CA
One of the best frozen pizzas I've had. I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza so this says a lot. It is good and my son and husband also like it.
Morgan M.
Seaside Hgts, NJ
This is better than most frozen pizza, but it's still Frozen pizza. I think this is also really easy to cook as long as you have a pizza pan.
April G.
These are great for quick dinner. Just put in the oven and it's done. These are my go to on busy nights when there just isn't time to cook.
Jasmine R.
The first time I had this pizza, I couldn't believe that it was a frozen one. It tastes really good. You won't be disappointed, trust me!!
heather m.
Camden, SC
I love DiGiorno Supreme pizza it is full of flavor and has plenty of veggies and meat and its by far one of my favorite store bought pizza!
Melissa H.
Not a bad frozen pizza, but not my favorite either. I'm much more of a fresh pizza kind of person. However, this is a pretty solid choice.
Victoria F.