DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #37 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a good pizza. Lots of toppings and the crust is very tasty. The only downside is that my family agrees that this is a very salty pizza.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Pizza!!! Pizza! Pizza! I've bought regular store brand puzza and once i got this and it thin crust its sooooooooo good . You will never go bsck
Brenda C.
Merced, Ca
You can never have enough pizza. I love buying DiGiorno pizzas. They are fast and easy dinner options for the family that is always on the go.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Great supreme pizza. The crust gets nice and crispy. The only downfall is the price. Digiorno pizzas can be a little expensive in my opinion.
Sandra H.
Danville, AR
Very good crust and plenty of topping and I like the sauce. I would rather get this than get take out and have it cold by the time I get home
Shannon W.
The ingredients tasted great, I like my pizza a little burnt but not badly and it still was soft and edible with the a tightly burnt bottom.
Amanda S.
Murfreesboro, TN
In my opinion, this is the best frozen pizza to get. Tastes the most like fresh pizza from a pizzeria. I always add more cheese and toppings.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC
We love this pizza. We love the way it cooks. I taste better than most of the delivery pizza. All that goodness without all the greasy mess.
Jenn S.
trout run, PA
I do not buy frozen piza all the time, but when I do but I tend to buy DiGiorno and my family loves them. There are never any leftovers. lol
Madisen E.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great pizza, Good flavors and very filling. cooks well and doesn't take to much time to prepare. has great ingredients and is a great price.
Victoria F.