DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #45 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Petty L.
My kids and husband like this pizza. I get it and some wings.... Then hog all the wings! They like the thicker crust and find it more filling.
Melissa B.
I love DiGiorno Pizzeria! Their pizzas are so good! I always like baking a pizza on my weekends with my family. This is a quick and easy make!
Joy W.
Best pizza. Quick to follow instructions, great when you didn't make dinner plans. Tast amazing and doesn't have the grese like fast food pizzas.
Crystal C.
Muldrow, OK
Just like delivery without the cost.... it's delicious and my family loves them. Anytime we have pizza this is generally what the kids wasn't.
Heather  L.
This is a good pizza and it's half the price of a restaurant pizza. Crust is ok, I prefer mine a little more "puffy", but still a good product.
Samantha Q.
This pizza is really good. We make sure we have it in the freezer for those nights when no one has time to cook. Easy prep, easy clean up! =o)
Jordan C.
Norfolk, VA
Not the best, my husband likes it but it doesn't taste authentic to me. It's frozen so it's too expected but there are better brands out there
Brenda C.
Merced, Ca
You can never have enough pizza. I love buying DiGiorno pizzas. They are fast and easy dinner options for the family that is always on the go.
Carol G.
Nicholson, PA
DiGiorno is my favorite frozen pizza. It is very tasty and cooks well. The hot wing one is my favorite and the supreme specialty one is second
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Pizza!!! Pizza! Pizza! I've bought regular store brand puzza and once i got this and it thin crust its sooooooooo good . You will never go bsck
Victoria F.