DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dinah P.
This pizza has the perfect amount of toppings in every slice. The crust is a medium thickness and gets a nice crunch but softness in the center.
Heidy A.
San Diego, CA
My and family favorite I love love this pizza I think is the best in the marke right now, I love the flavor cause is like the one my Mather make
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
It’s not delivery! It’s the best deal and quality of you do not want to order out pizza. You will not be disappointed with any flavor you choose!
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Not as good as delivery, but definitely yummy for a frozen pizza. Round Table is the best...nothing can beat it especially something frozen...lol
Beth Anne S.
Indiana, PA
Not bad for a frozen pizza. I still add extra shredded cheese. I'm also picky and won't even purchase other brands, unless it's for a fundraiser.
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff really, honestly is better than delivery. The crust is doughy and filling. The toppings are really top quality. All I can say is YUM!
Leslie B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My husband's favorite!! Always have it in our freezer for an easy go to! Has saved me many of times when I just didn't feel like cooking dinner!
Jackie P.
Grundy, VA
Excellent supreme pizza. Bakes with rising crust, very similar to delivery/takeout pizza shops. Tasty sauce and ingredients. Quick meal for home.
Jordan C.
Norfolk, VA
Not the best, my husband likes it but it doesn't taste authentic to me. It's frozen so it's too expected but there are better brands out there
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Pizza!!! Pizza! Pizza! I've bought regular store brand puzza and once i got this and it thin crust its sooooooooo good . You will never go bsck
Victoria F.