DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Thus is the only frozen pizza my family would eat. Tastes pretty good but I always double the pepperoni and cheese toppings for a better experience.
KRISTY M.
Broadview Heights, OH
Love the thick crust of the DiGiorno and the flavor, it doesn't taste like cardboard. My kids and hubby love it too! I stock up when they're on sale.
Kimberly M.
This is my favorite frozen pizza. The flavor is great and the texture is perfect. The crust is crispy yet chewy. Everything always tastes very fresh.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
This is my husband favorite he is crazy about the toppings and it's perfectly made just perfect. Like they say it's definitely better than delivery.
Dana B.
Bedford, TX
I love this pizza. The crust was perfect thickness and loved the crispness of the crust. It had a nice amount of toppings with plenty of cheese also
Karina B.
Supreme is my favorite. This pizza is easy and quick to put in the over. The crust is perfect and tastes delicious! I definitely would recommend it
Zach H.
Bossier City, LA
Great alternative to takeout. Probably the best frozen pizza option. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I prefer fresh baked to frozen pizza.
victoria g.
Edinburg, TX
The pizza was very tasty, and cooks almost like a homemade pizza. The vegetables taste fresh. The crust was a little to thick for my taste though.
Jamie  C.
Turner , ME
Fairly good pizza. My children did not like it and reported that they thought it was too spicy. My husband and I however thought it was flavorful.
Kasey B.
Cambridge , MN
My favorite frozen pizza! The crust is so doughy and delicious and they use really great ingredients so this pizza tastes fresh rather than frozen.
Victoria F.