DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sandra G.
Inglewood , CA
This is the pizza I usually get its ok. I hate when I accident.y over cook it and it gets hard and stiff fast they should add more cheese and meat to eat
Kathy B.
Lolo, MT
Loved this pizza for a quick easy meal. Flavor is awesome. Had enough toppings on it. Not as big as I would have liked for the price, but not too bad.
Michelle C.
It is the best frozen pizzas out there. Takes amazing and not like cardboard. Has the right amount of sauce, cheese, and toppings. Take no time at all.
Bridget M.
Kansas City, MO
This is my families go to frozen pizza. We have tried many others but keep coming back to this brand. And bonus, my kids don't pick anything off of it!
Mayualia
I love supreme pizza. you get all your favorite toppings at once. with digiorno i get a wonderful well cooked italino experience, right within my home.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
I absolutely love DiGiorno pizza. The supreme is my favorite with just enough toppings to conquer my pizza craving when i dont want to order delivery.
Megan C.
DiGiorno is my faovirte frozen pizza brand. Their sauce is always robust and I can taste multiple flavor levels. A bit pricey but worth it every time.
candyz L.
My family loves pizza with many toppings. The instructions were very clear and easy to read. It tastes good but the cheese would slip off very easily.
Chasity  H.
Ransom, KY
I usually hate all frozen pizzas but I absolutely love this one!! This does not taste like a frozen pizza... I would recommend this pizza to anyone!
KRISTY M.
Broadview Heights, OH
Love the thick crust of the DiGiorno and the flavor, it doesn't taste like cardboard. My kids and hubby love it too! I stock up when they're on sale.
Victoria F.