DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #33 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
There's always a great deal at the supermarket for this brand of pizza so when is on sale I'm there. And also it's a great pizza to engoy with the family.
NATASCHA O.
Got a big pack from Sam's and we loved it!!! We love the cheese filled crust but wanted to try it. It was like getting a pizza from a pizzeria. Soooo good!
Rachel G.
Kenmore , NY
Always good and at a great price! Tastes good the next day as leftovers too! I think my favorite part is the crust, most frozen pizzas have terrible crust.
Priscilla L.
This pizza definitely taste a lot better than a lot of other frozen pizzas out there I'd recommend it for anyone just looking for something to grab and go
Nicole C.
Safford, AZ
Love DiGiorno pizza! Always perfect and tasty. We always try to have pizza in the freezer for lazy days. My kids always eat DiGiorno over any other brand.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
This is my favorite of the frozen pizza. It has great crust, toppings were plentiful, just the right amount of sauce.. great quick meal or a weekend treat.
Elizabeth C.
Anderson, IN
I buy these if they are on sale and if I come up with a coupon only. Otherwise, I think they are pricey. Very filling, large amount of crust, and toppings.
Michelle S.
Our movie night go to pizza. We enjoy it with wings to complete the awesome dinner. This pizza tastes like it came out of a brick oven. Very tasty indeed.
Kristin Z.
Chambersburg, PA
We love this pizza! So good, we wish it was bigger! The toppings are delicious, the crust is a good weight and it cooks easily for a quick lunch or dinner.
Sandra G.
Inglewood , CA
This is the pizza I usually get its ok. I hate when I accident.y over cook it and it gets hard and stiff fast they should add more cheese and meat to eat
Victoria F.