DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Fashion b.DiGiorno Pizzeria! Supreme Speciale Pizza uploaded by Jared W.

BY DIGIORNO #40 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno® Pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza.
New.
Mama Mai!
Your kitchen's a pizzeria.
Pizzeria style crust.
Created with Care™.
The Crust!™.
Crispy outside, soft & airy inside, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Preservative free crust.
The Sauce!™.
Flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes & herbs.
No artificial flavors.
Italian sausage, premium pepperoni, red and green peppers, caramelized onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary Ann S.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite frozen pizza. It' is packed with lots of toppings and cheese . The crust is so good and soft with lots of flavor, not hard and crunchy like most frozen pizza.
Etienne D.
Stockton, CA
Great taste and price! I love preparing this with a salad and garlic bread. It makes it simple and easy to give my family a good dinner when I don't have a lot of time to cook.
Simone  S.
Oxon Hill, MD
This is my favorite pizza. Honestly I would take this over Pizza Hut any day! The crust is great and the pizza itself is filled with flavor unlike some brands that taste bland.
Amy A.
Pueblo, Co
We usually buy frozen pizza to have on nights that we are all so busy that we can't take the time to cook. I love the crust on this pizza! The spices are perfect. Delicious!
Madison G.
Cliftom, TX
Digiorno pizza has always been a favorite of our family. The supreme is more of my husband's favorite but I still eat it. The pizza quality is great and doesn't taste frozen.
carla s.
Frankfort, KY
I absolutely love digiorno pizzas, the flavor, the cheese and the ingreadients on it tastes like a fresh made pizza, my grandchildren especially love the stuff crust cheese
Stephanie T.
I have to say when buying a frozen pizza,this is the one to pick. I love this pizza, it taste Great. I always share this with my family, when it come to be pizza night.
Pam E.
Lawton, OK
Is my favorite brand of store bought pizza. This pizza has a generous amount of meats and cheese on their pizzas. I'm also in love with their tasty golden crust.
Christa G.
Cheboygan, MI
This pizza is by far my favorite from the DiGiorno brand. The crust is nice and fluffy, but still thinner on the inside with a good amount of sauce and toppings!
Melba D.
Orlando, FL
These are great for the kids anytime I see these on sale I snatched up as many as I can. They taste great and are easy peasy after school snacks or movie nights!
Victoria F.